Purpose and tasks of a specialized school
- To appreciate the great and invaluable heritage of the great scholar Muhammad al-Khwarizmi, deeply embody it in the younger generation, and to help students to reach the highest levels of science;
-axborot-kommunikatsiya texnologiyalari sohasidagi iqtidorlarni aniqlash hamda qobiliyatlarini ro‘yobga chiqarish uchun zarur shart-sharoitlar yaratish;
- demonstrate creative potential of students;
- Organization of in-depth training of mathematics, physics, informatics and foreign languages with the use of modern information and pedagogical technologies on the basis of state educational standards of general secondary education.
The main objectives of the specialized school are:
- Organization of thorough training of mathematics, physics, informatics and foreign languages with the use of modern informational and pedagogical technologies on the basis of state educational standards of public education;
- Formation of skills in programming basics, databases and information security and media culture from the school age;
- Organization of students' teams of young mathematicians, young physicists, young programmers, young inventors, involving teachers with higher professional skills, ensuring their regular participation in republican and international science Olympiads;
- prepare students to receive national and internationally recognized certificates, that confirm their level of knowledge of foreign language;
- Organization of internships in leading organizations in the field of information and communication technologies for the students of 10-11th grades in order to ensure the educational process with the production and service sectors;
- Provide in-depth training for pupils in deeper subjects of general secondary education, which exceeds the requirements of the state educational standards;
- To demonstrate and enhance the creative potential of students;
- forming and developing independent research activity skills taking into account individual characteristics of each student;
- Creating a framework for conscious choice and subsequent mastering of professional training programs.
The responsibilities of a specialized school are follows:
- to effectively fulfill the tasks assigned to it;
- full-scale implementation of educational programs in accordance with the quality of education, and curriculum;
-to determine the forms, methods and tools used in the organization of the learning process and discover alternative ways of teaching pupils and develop age-related psychophysiological traits, abilities, skills, attitudes, and requirements of the protection of pupils’ lives and health; to take the necessary measures;
- to monitor adaptation of pupils and implement of necessary pedagogical measures;
- to monitor the abidance of the rights of pupils and workers.
The rights of the specialized school are:
-to develop and approve a special curriculum on the basis of copyright curricula and standard curriculum for the specialized subjects;
-to prepare the annual calendar and schedule of lessons;
- to apply different forms, means and methods that are not contrary to the law of education and training;
- to involve additional sources of financial and material resources for statutory activities;
- independently select the forms, order and periodicity of intermediate attestation of learners.